- Quality Lettuce seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This lettuce seed assortment includes 8 popular varieties, such as Iceberg, Red Romain, Parris Island Cos, Ruby Red, Oakleaf, Prizehead, Black Seeded Simpson and Lollo Rosso.
- Lettuce crops are considered annual plants that produce a single crop in a single year of growth.
- Lettuce crops can vary when it comes to harvest dates, but the common harvest time is anywhere between 40 to 60 days.
- All Lettuce seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Lettuce Lovers Seed Collection 5 ore 8 Pack